Update 03/12/2019 – We made a video showing how is the update process, quite simple by the way, check below and do not waste time !!!
Microsoft has already announced that it will stop supporting Windows 7 from January 14, 2020, after more than 10 years of support. For the remaining users of the operating system, you still have the chance to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. To see how you can update your PC, see the walkthrough below:
To start upgrading your PC you need:
- Verify minimum system requirements for Windows 10 to run
- 1GB RAM minimum and 16GB internal memory for 32-bit version
- 2GB minimum RAM and 20GB internal memory for 64-bit version
- Access this link and click the 'Download Tool Now' button
- After the download is complete, click to execute.
- Click 'Update this PC now' (if you have already downloaded it on a Windows 7 machine). You can also create installation media for another PC (if you are downloading Windows 10 to another PC).
- Click on 'Next'
- If you are prompted for a 'product key' you can find this information at: Settings> Update and Security> Activation (if unavailable it is because you are not using a legitimate copy of Windows and the upgrade will not be possible)
Completion of the process is done automatically, you only need to follow what is asked on the screen during the update. After the process is complete you will have full access to Windows 10, with all subsequent updates sent to the system.
If this process did not work for you, check your computer requirements again to see if they are the minimum supported by Windows 10. You may also be a non-legitimate copy of the system, which will prevent the normal upgrade.
Microsoft will start displaying a warning informing users of system end
For those who do not want to change operating systems because they have custom with Windows 7, or because they are afraid that the computer might perform poorly, you have to consider that your PC will be totally vulnerable. As new technologies develop, system upgrades are very necessary for the machine to keep up. Staying with an old, unsupported system means that new, unresolved bugs will add up over time.
Nevertheless, Microsoft will not prevent users from using Windows 7. What will happen is that the company will not dedicate any kind of solution to that system. It is recommended that the update be made before January 2020.
Via: WCCFTech, (2)
(tagsToTranslate) microsoft (t) windows (t) windows 7 (t) windows 10 (t) how to upgrade windows 7 to 10 for free (t) upgrade to windows 10 for free (t) update to windows 10 free (t) operating system (t) update windows 7 (t) update (t) activator windows 10 (t) activate windows 10 (t) windows 10 down