This week Oppo announced the launch of the global version of the Oppo Reno4 Pro, which will now be sold in markets other than China. The phone has subtle changes compared to its original version, including the processor that becomes a Snapdragon 720G, which does not have native support for 5G like the Snapdragon 765G, present in the Chinese version of the phone. In compensation, the device now has a set of four cameras, while in China it was launched with three.
The changes seem to be really designed to adapt the cell phone to the international market, maintaining a competitive price level. The complete specifications for the global version of the Oppo Reno4 Pro are as follows:
Specifications | Oppo Reno4 Pro (GLOBAL):
– Screen: 6.5 inches AMOLED, 1,080 x 2,400 resolution, 90 Hz refresh rate
– Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G
– RAM: 8 GB
– Internal storage: 128 or 256 GB
– Rear camera: quadruple, 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP (main, wide angle, macro and monochrome)
– Front camera: 32 MP
– Dimensions: 160.2 x 73.2 x 7.7 mm
– Weight: 161g
– Battery: 4,000 mAh, wired charge at 65 W
– Extras: fingerprint reader under the screen
– Available colors: white and black
– Operating system: Android 10, with ColorOS 7.2 customization.
A great highlight for the Oppo Reno4 Pro, in its price range, is the 6.5 ” screen with a 90Hz refresh rate, which makes animations and movements more pleasant, something especially positive for those who like to play on cell phone.
The global version of the Oppo Reno4 Pro was originally launched in Thailand, for the suggested price of THB 11,990, which gives more or less R $ 2,000 in direct conversion, at the time of publication of this post. It has not yet been announced in which other countries the cell phone will also be sold.